Hello boys and girls! Well it is that time of the week again, yes I have left until the last day of the week, not on purpose like but hey here we are! So as you know I like to blog about any topics, situations or moments or types of people, but my way no holding back brutal honest. Think it say it! But in this situation type it, but I am like this in real life ☺.
So yeah don’t be fooled by the title I know I am Welsh and this blog is not about me committing beastiality! No this is about those people that act like certain people because they think it is cool, because they idolize some one that they think is cool and get’s attention and or is popular. But most of the time these people that they are trying to be like most people dislike and quite frankly are hated or dicks.
But there are two types of well so called ‘sheep’!
The first one is some one that want’s to be accepted by a certain person and or people that they think get more attention than they do, or they are that bored or lonely that there willing to try, act or do anything to gain friendship no matter how loose or unreal the friendship is. There are many things that people do to try and get in with a crowd, but really deep down there lying to themselves, any way here is a few of those things some are obvious but true:
- Start dressing differently .
- Listening to different music (even though they don’t like it really).
- Talking differently (Accent, stronger accent, more slang etc).
- Acting more confident (but very awkwardly and uncomfortably as these people usually are not confident, if they were confident they wouldn’t need to act like someone there not).
- Getting a different hair style.
- Wearing the exact same thing as those people they are trying to be like (You look fucking ridiculous, the opposite way of standing out! you ass liking douche!).
- Eating and drinking different things (Come on! Fuck me how retarded can you be that you think being yourself is that bad you resort to eating and drinking the same as someone else!! You sad mother fucker. You never getting laid!).
- Changing the way they talk (Meaning what words they use, and any quotes they may use frequently to suit or impress these people they adore so. Go jump of a bridge now!).
- Saying that they are attracted to the same types of people ( regardless what there actual taste is.) (Really all as they wan’t to do is lick this persons ass hole who they wan’t to be like so so much).
- Getting the same products and accessory’s (Phone, car, belt, instrument etc) (dude can you even remember your fucking name, I do it’s ‘I’m the biggest sado who jumped in front of a car when realizing how fucking sad and ridiculous I actually look).
- Trying to change job role that is similar to the idolized persons job (Why the fuck this person hasn’t told your freak ass to stop following him/she around and gave you a slap ….fuck knows!)
- Changing there posture and walk (FUCK OFF!)
Right so there are some of the most common things that a sheep would do, and I am sure you know people or have known some one who has done this. But really a lot of you probably have done it yourself at some point, but if you still are do your self a favour and take your ass out! Know one likes that guy or girl, or ask a real friend to slap you in the face.
But yeah there is another type of sheep, very very similar but these tend to be people that are just lonely and wan’t to get out and make friends, these types tend not to take it to the extreme as listed above. There copy cat tendencies come from boredom and loneliness rather than wanting attention/acceptance and being jealous.
I told you it wasn’t about inappropriate sex with farm animals! I know a lot have people have probably or are going through a faze in which they act like this. Cut that shit out! and explore and enjoy who you are and what you like, express your self truthfully. Let me give you an example right:
Say you go to a bar or night club I guarantee there will be loads of these types of people in there. Cocky lads in jeans, and polo shirt or jumper, Indy lads in skinny’s chino’s and checkered shirts or skinny t’s, with wavy or straightened hair. Girls in those really tight shiny leggings …(I can’t really say much else about the girls, sexist moment here but girls have more options I think). Anyway the point is if that is what you like to wear and dress like and be like then fair enough, but what I am saying why think to yourself ‘Oh they seem cool and they have a lot of friends, I will go shopping and buy some skinny jeans and shirts and get a indy haircut)’. But really this guy likes music from ‘Nicki Minaj’ to ‘Paramore’ doesn’t put a label on himself and dresses how he likes and shops at various cloth shops. That guy/girl sounds much more cooler, fun and interesting than the usual middle of the rope indy girl/guy.
Well I hope you enjoyed this truthful read weather you found it amusing, entertaining or informative or what ever.
Any way next time will be a very fun one! Were I will be discussing The truth’s and reality of porn and how it changes your expectations ;)